Tuesday, August 26

Lalani

My friend came over to visit us with her baby girl.... It was totally surprise to meet her first baby! I had to grab my camera when I met this sweet baby. I wished that I prepared my studio room for her, too. I did get pretty good images for the snapshots! Marlyn! I hope you get to see this blog from over Philippines. Here is your beautiful grand baby! Sandy.... I am so glad that you visited us. Let us know if you are coming and visiting us next time. So, that I can prepare for photo shoot for your beautiful baby girl. She is so precious!!!!!

Love Ya'll
Take care!

Ritzy and her family.















































1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:48 PM

    Wah! She's so adorable! Her eye color is a little confusing... I don't know if it's blue or dark green... Haha! Aw, Aunt Ritzy, even without the studio the pictures are amazing! ... It's cuz you're such an awesome photographer!
    I wanna see my niece! Haha!

    ReplyDelete