Thursday, September 11

Family Portrait

Hi Ms. Carla, I am so glad you made this session. You work long hours everyday and go to school also, you are very busy Mom! This family portrait will show us your love of your children!!!!! Thank you again for an opportunity to get to know you and photograph your precious family! I can't wait to show you all proofs on my client gallery..... Give me a few more days to retouch! Talk to you soon. I enjoy the session with you all!

Here are a few of my favorites.

ritzy








1 comment:

  1. Ritzy,
    Well I finally made it to your site and your blog! You are very talented and your photographs are beautiful.

    I can't believe how much your girls have grown!

    I look forward to seeing more of your work soon.

    http://dementiafor2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete