Thursday, November 11

The Classic Bridal Showcase

It was great opportunity to attend this Classic Bridal Showcase at the Memphis Botanic Garden. There were wedding gown and tux fashion show also. I did have a good time meeting many brides to be and other vendors. Special thanks to Ms. Heather and Ms. Jennifer from the Life is an Occasion Event Firm. They had a great team working very hard for all of us!!! My booth was right next to Ms. Amarjit who takes care of Destination Wedding. She was very kind and helpful to me. I am sure she takes care of her clients in same way! We both were keep distracted by amazing smell from sample food from ME and MY TEA ROOM CATERING!!! Oh My Goodness! Everything they prepared were smells soooooo good!

Thank you so much for everyone who visited to my booth! I enjoyed talking about your wedding plan!!!

Here are The Winner of Free Engagement Session with one 11×14 wall portraits from Ritzy Photography.

*Whitney & Kevin
*Latoya & Ryan

Please visit my web site for the Wedding Photography Collection Price.

No comments:

Post a Comment